Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: Bombay High Court has invited candidates to apply for recruitment as notified by the job advertisement issued online on www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in for recruitment for 06 vacancies of Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer. The candidates can apply and submit their applications in offline mode to the specified office address by 13/07/2020.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||13/07/2020|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bombay High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant-04
- Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)-02
Educational Qualifications: Graduation with ITI and Computer Certificate must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection of the candidates will include Exam/ Shorthand Test/ Typing Test and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid to the candidates as per the following pay scale:
- Post 1: Rupees 56,100-1,77,500/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 35,400-1,12,400/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rupees 600 (Post 1) and Rupees 500 (Post 2).
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be within the specified limit of 21-45 years.
The candidates who belong to any reserved category and is resident of Maharashtra State will be provided relaxation in the age limit on the upper side.
Official Website: www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates can apply for the recruitment in offline mode.
- The candidates need to use the format provided on www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in for filling the application for recruitment for Bombay High Court.
- The details are to be filled followed by pasting a photo of the candidate in passport size on the application form.
- Sign on the form as asked, attach the self-attested copies of the academic certificates and send to the following office address The Registrar, Administration, High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji-Goa-403001
NOTE: Applications must reach the office by 13/07/2020.