BPCL Recruitment 2018 : We at Naukaristan.com are delighted to inform you of another exciting employment opportunity from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.Candidates with required skills and capability may apply for the advertised 44 posts of General Workman-B Trainee.The applications is to be received in the online mode till 11th June 2018 on the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com. The aspirants are advised to read all the information carefully before applying.The below description of the recruitment includes basic information on the recruitment schedule and application procedure along with the rest of the details like age criteria,minimum educational qualification & guidelines.
BPCL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||General Workman-B Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||44|
|Last Date to apply||11th June 2018|
BPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- General Workman-B Trainee(Chemical)-30
- General Workman-B Trainee(Mechanical)-12
- General Workman-B Trainee(Instrumentation)-02
Last Date to Apply: 11th June 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate is required to have Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical/Instrumentation/Electronics) from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,skill test and pre-employment medical test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 11500-20000 per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01 May 2018.
Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
Important Instructions to apply for BPCL Recruitment :
- The applicant is required to visit the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com and apply online.
- The applicants personal,educational and professional work experience details is to be filled in the application form.
- The candidate’s photograph in passport size and signature is to be uploaded in the proper format.
- Application form duly filled in and submitted can be kept in soft copy saved or printed form.
NOTE: The applicant is required to ensure that no update is missed about the recruitment.