BPSC Recruitment 2018 : We have always been consistent in meeting the expectations of our valued job seeking readers for job related articles and present you another excellent employment opportunity from Bihar Public Service Commission.The organization invites applicants for the 349 vacancies of Civil Judge.The Applicants are advised to have a look into the description of the official notification given below and follow all the Instructions before applying online.The last date to apply is 02-10-2018 after which no application will be entertained at any cost.
BPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||349|
|Last Date to apply||02-10-2018|
BPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge-349
Last Date to Apply: 02-10-2018
Educational Qualifications : The Minimum qualification to apply for all of the above posts is Graduation in Law from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Age Criteria : The age required is 22-35 years(Male) and 22-40 years (Female).The relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be applied as per the rules of Bihar Government.
Application Fees: The application fees is 600 for the Unreserved category applicants and only 150 rupees for other applicants.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Fill the online application form on the given website with candidates authentic details of the candidate.
- The information to be filled includes the personal,educational and professional work experience related only.
- Upload photo and signature of the candidate in proper size and format as prescribed by the organization.
- After that payment of fees will be done and final the application will be submitted.
- In the end,take a printout of the filled in form for future reference.
NOTE: Keep in touch with official website for regular updates.