BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission is inviting applications through bpsc.bih.nic.in. There is a total of 306 vacancies of Assistant Professor. The aspirant can apply latest by October 12thh, 2020. Before applying, the candidate must sure to have read all the recruitment details provided below such as selection process, salary offered, age limit, and much more.
BPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||306|
|Last Date to Apply||12th October 2020|
BPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professor – 306
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.)/M.E/M.Tech/M.S or M.Tech in civil engineering from the recognized body.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of the candidate will be done on the basis of the Interview and Written Test.
Pay Scale: The applicant selected will receive a good pay scale every month.
Application Fees: The application fee paid by the General category is Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty. On the other hand, reserved candidates are required to pay Rupees Two Hundred only.
Age criteria: Candidate is eligible for the job application if he/she has attained the lower age of 22 years. No maximum age is determined by the organization but the retirement age is 65 years.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Submit the online application on bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Visit the website and check the instructions in the recruitment section.
- After confirming the application guidelines, get registered with the help of valid mobile/e-mail.
- The candidate will get the user id-password on the registered contact that can be used for further login.
- Fill the details in the online portal and upload the credentials as specified in the notification.
- Make sure that application charges are paid (if required).
- Finally, submit the application and never miss save the copy of an application for future reference.
NOTE: We will notify you about future updates on the website. So, never miss visiting the website.