BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission proposes to fill 86 vacant posts of Professor and Lecturer. The organization decided to fill online vacancies on bpsc.bih.nic.in by 05th October 2020. Read the paragraph mention below to know the complete information about the scale of pay. eligibility, age limit, etc.
BPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Professor, Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||86|
|Last Date to Apply||05th October 2020|
BPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering – 18
- Civil Engineer in Govt. Engineering College – 40
- Lecturer in Humanity (English) – 28
- Ph.D. in Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering.
- Master in Humanity (English).
Selection Procedure: Candidates will have to go through an Interview and the Test.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid for work done by the applicants.
Application Fees: Pay the prescribed amount (mention in the official paragraph on the website).
Age criteria: For the first two posts candidate age must not be lesser than 32 years although, in the case of 03rd post, the minimum age is 21 years. Besides reserved caste will get the benefit of relaxation.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Only online applications are admissible for professors and lecturers.
- The first step for application is to log on to the website of BPSC specified above.
- Put all the detailed information asked by the recruiter to fill in the form.
- Upload the certificates (education-related and supporting (age, caste, experience, etc.))
- Also, add the scanned photograph of the candidate in the white background.
- Deposit the fee is required, if not then proceed further.
- Before the final submission of details, please have a look inside the information added to confirm the accuracy.
- Send the hard copy of the form filled but on the condition that it will reach the office on or before 12th October.
NOTE: Bihar Public Service Commission has clarified that it will arrange all the recruitment updates and notifications on the website.