BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission advertised for the posts of Forest Range Officer. Interested candidates can apply in online mode for 43 positions in Forest Department Bihar. The last date to apply for these vacancies is September 16th, 2020 and no chance after it. This is the best opportunity for a graduate who is unemployed and searching for a govt. job. Therefore qualified candidates should apply accordingly but before application, the candidate must read the entire recruitment notification to ensure the successful acceptance of application form.
BPSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission|
|Name of the Job||Forest Range Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||43|
|Last Date to Apply||16 September 2020|
BPSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Range Officer – 43
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for the post must note that they must have a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized college.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be held only on the basis of the result in the following tests :
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary paid to the selected candidates for services rendered by them will be Level 06 – Rs. 35400-112400/- p.m.
Application Fees: All the candidates should pay Rupees Seven Hundred only except SC/ST & PH, for them, the required amount is Rupees Four Hundred only.
Age criteria: Required age for the Forest Range Officer post is 21-42 years.
Official Website: www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Online applications are accepted by Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission for Forester post.
- The applicant just needs to visit on the website already told and check the recruitment section.
- Fill the form after reading all details and upload the scanned copies of academic qualifications, age-caste evidence, experience certificate, and similar others.
- Make a payment online and click on the submit button.
- Receipt of fees paid must be retained for security reasons.
NOTE: Application filled by the candidate must be complete.