BSF Recruitment 2019 : Director General Border Security Force has issued an advertisement notice to fill up 1763 vacant posts of Constable (Tradesman) for both male and female candidates. Vacancies are on temporary basis but likely to become permanent.Interested and eligible candidates may apply till 05th March 2019.For this purpose candidates have to fill the application form in offline mode.Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions given in the following advertisement.This contains eligibility criteria details along with the application fees,pay scale and selection procedure etc.
BSF Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of vacancies||1763|
|Last Date to apply||05-03-3019|
BSF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Security Force
Name of The Posts: Constable
Last Date to Apply: 05-03-2019
Educational Qualifications : Aspirants looking for this job vacancy should be 10th pass having certificate/ diploma with ITI from a recognized board/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test/ trade,Physical Test/ Medical test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is nil for the recruitment purpose.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-08-2019.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Applicants are required to fill the prescribed application form and admit card.
- Candidates can download the application form and admit card from the official website www.bsf.nic.in.
- Applicants have to fill all the details carefully in both application form and admit card.
- Paste photograph and attach copies of all the documents with application form.
- The application form and admit card duly filled by candidates has to be sent to “Concerned Recruitment Agency (BSF HQs)”
- The form and admit card should reach the specified address on or before last date.
NOTE:It is required for the applicants to regularly visit the official website www.bsf.nic.in.