BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 : Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has released the notification asking the young and eligible candidates to apply for the recruitment.The total number of vacancies is for the 440 Posts of Assistant and Junior Accounts Clerk.The candidates with the required education and skills can apply online on the official website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The last date to apply is 31st May 2018 after which no application will be entertained for the recruitment purpose.The applicants are requested to read all the description of the recruitment notification carefully before applying.
BSPHCL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant and Junior Accounts Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||440|
|Last Date to apply||31st May 2018|
BSPHCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Accounts Clerk-350
Last Date to Apply: 31st May 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate applying must have Graduation degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the organizations rules of remuneration.
Application Fees: The application fees for different categories of candidates is as follows:
- General/BC/SC of Other State-1500 rupees
- SC/ST(Domicile of Bihar)-375 rupees
- Any Divyang Applicant-375 rupees
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years (Male) 21-40 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The first step in applying is logging on to the official website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in and click on the apply online link.
- The link will lead to new tab,where all the personal,educational and professional work experience information of the candidate will be required to fill.
- The photo in passport size and signature will be uploaded in the proper size and format.
NOTE: The candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the online filled in form to the office.And should keep in touch with the website for future updates about recruitment.