BTSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Service Commission is asking candidates with the required academic qualification and skills to apply online on www.btsc.bih.nic.in for 303 vacancies for the posts of Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist. The applications from the candidates will be accepted by 30/06/2020.
We will make sure that you do not miss any updates related to the process of recruitment in the future.
BTSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist|
|Number of Vacancies||303|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
BTSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Occupational Therapist-86
- Food Safety Officer-91
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the specified academic certificate i.e Graduation in Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy/ Food/ Diary/ Bio/ Oil Technology/ Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Science/ Medicine/ Master Degree in Science from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the candidate’s Qualification and Experience-based Merit list only.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are finally selected and appointed will be eligible to draw a handsome monthly salary as per the pay scale of Rupees 9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rupees 4,200/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as follows:
- General, OBC, EWS Category & Other State Candidates: 200 Rupees
- SC/ ST (Permanent Resident of Bihar), SC/ ST Female (Resident of Bihar): 50 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be within the specified limit of 21-37 years for Male candidates and 21-40 years for Female candidates.
Official Website: www.btsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2020:
- The online application form is to be filled on the official website www.btsc.bih.nic.in for recruitment for Bihar Technical Service Commission.
- The candidates need to pay the fee in online mode followed by uploading the specified credentials.
- The application form can be submitted in the end.
NOTE: The candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment latest by the specified date 30/06/2020.