BWSSB Recruitment 2019: Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board demands the skilled, active and eligible candidates to fill up various posts of Meter Reader, Assistant, and Engineer. The board told that the form will be accepted online only. The online application submission process will continue up to 05th April 2019. Form filled after this date will be rejected. A total of 26 seats are vacant in Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board. Desirous candidates may see the short notice provided by us. It contains eligibility criteria and other important details to apply through which candidates are asked to visit before proceeding further to apply.
BWSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board|
|Name of the Job||Meter Reader, Assistant, and Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||26|
|Last Date to apply||05th April 2019|
BWSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
Name of The Posts: Meter Reader, Assistant, and Engineer
Last Date to Apply: 05-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate has to be 12th pass or Diploma or degree in Engineering or Graduation with Computer Course from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be on the basis of Written exam, skill test, personal interview.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bwssb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the website www.bwssb.gov.in and read the official notification, check the eligibility criteria.
- The eligible candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be attached on the application form online.
- The photo scans of the required educational qualification documents (if asked by the board to do so) are to be uploaded on too.
- After complete submission of the application form, the printout of the filled in form is to be taken and save it safely for future use.
NOTE: Application form can be filled till 05-04-2019.