Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018 : Offline applications are invited by Central Government under Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018.The recruitment is on 02 vacant posts of Library and Information Officer,Senior Interpreter.Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date i.e 20th November 2018.No application will be accepted after last date.All the necessary and important information regarding the recruitment like age criteria,educational qualification,application and selection procedure,pay scale etc. is provided in the below given paragraph.All the applicants are requested to read this carefully before applying.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Library and Information Officer,Senior Interpreter|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||20th November 2018|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cabinet Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Library and Information Officer – 01
- Senior Interpreter – 01
Last Date to Apply: 20-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold Diploma in Computer Applications,Bachelor Degree in English from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 15,600/- to Rs 39100/- with grade pay of Rs 6600/Rs 5400 per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cabsec.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the candidate has to fill the offline application form.
- In this application form the candidate has to fill all the details in his/her own handwriting with black or blue ball point pen.
- Attach copies of all the credentials demanded along with application form.
- Paste your photograph in the space provided on application form and put your signature also.
- Finally send this completely filled application format the address provided below : Assistant Director (Pers.B),Post Box No. – 3003,Lodhi Road Post Office,New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: Applicants are advised to fill and post the application form on time i.e before last date otherwise the application form will not be accepted.