Calcutta High Court Recruitment: Calcutta High Court has liberated a job advertisement and come up with a bag full of amazing catchy opportunities for 25 Vacancies on the post of P.A/ Stenographer. Eligible and keen contenders can submit the Offline application form at the official web link available at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. The due date for submission of offline application is 11th September 2019 and there will have no chance after it and the opportunity will be lost. The candidate interested in the post must read the entire notification given below before applying for the post. For more updates, the candidates can visit the official website that is www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Name of the Job||P.A/ Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date to Apply||11th September 2019|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Calcutta High Court
Name of The Posts:
- A/ Stenographer – 25
Last Date to Apply: Last date to apply for the Calcutta High Court recruitment is 11th September 2019.
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold 12th from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance:
- Writing Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive and amazing salary package of:
- 9030 along with the Grade Pay which is Rs. 3600 per month.
Application fee: Application registration fee :
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is Rs.400
- Application fee for the SC/ ST of WB Candidates is Rs.200
- Participant’s age should be in the range of 18 – 32 years.
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Address: The address is mentioned below:
At High Court at Calcutta (WB)
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
- Fill the offline application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 11th September 2019
- Contenders should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Post the application form at the address specified, before 11th September 2019.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
NOTE: check the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for more job notifications and updates. Hurry up!!