Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 : Canara Bank Invites online applications from the eligible and suitable candidates for 1 year training programme Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).The Bank has announced a vacancy of 800 posts in this Canara Bank Probationary Officers recruitment process. The registration process for Canara Bank Recruitment will be done on the official website of the bank www.canarabank.com. Registration process for this will be opened till 13th November 2018.For more information please visit the advertisement given below.
Canara Bank Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Canara Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officers|
|Number of vacancies||800|
|Last Date to apply||13th November 2018|
Canara Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Canara Bank
Name of The Posts: Probationary Officers
Last Date to Apply: 13-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates desirous for applying this post have to be Graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online test/group Discussion or interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Junior Management Grade Scale-I JMGS-I ₹ 23700 /- to Rs. 42020/- per month.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs. 118/-
- For All Others – Rs. 708/- (Includes GST @18%)
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-10-2018.
Official Website: www.canarabank.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- Log on to Canara Bank careers page at the official website www.canarabank.com
- Candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Upload potoraph,signature and scanned copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Check the Details before Submitting and complete application form submission process.
- Take a print out of filled in online application form.
NOTE: Hard copy of online application form need not to be sent to the office.Be updated about the recruitment by visiting the official website regularly.