Cantonment Board Almora Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited in Cantonment Board Almora for a single post of Junior Clerk under Direct Recruitment. Qualified can take the benefit of this wonderful opportunity by submitting an application on www.canttboardrecruit.org. The applicant should apply before the final date to avoid the rush on the website. The ending of application submission is 29th September, after which the application link will disable. Check the notification that is shown below to know of selection, salary, age, etc.
Cantonment Board Almora Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Almora|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||29-09-2020|
Cantonment Board Almora Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Almora
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk – 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 12th pass out having a Certificate of Computer.
Selection Procedure: Applicant performance in the Skill Test and Written Exam will play a vital role in the selection decision.
Pay Scale: Attractive package of Rs. 19900-63200/- every month.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates will be conducted on 20th August 2020 and on this date, the candidate must be between 18 and 25 years.
Official Website: www.canttboardrecruit.org
Important Instructions to apply for Cantonment Board Almora Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must open the website www.canttboardrecruit.org on google and check the instructions to determine eligibility criteria.
- Go to the home page and click on recruitment followed by a tab on new registration.
- After this, add contact then the candidate will get OTP on the given number, fill it with captcha.
- You will get a registration number that will be used for further steps of application.
- Fill the required application details and upload credentials demanded application purposes.
- The latest photograph with the signature must be upload in the scanned format.
- At last, view the details and submit the application before the due date.
- Print out of the application must be preserved by the applicant.
NOTE: Applicant must have an active e-mail for future communications.