CB Belgaum Recruitment 2018 : Cantonment Board Belgaum has liberated a job advertisement for the recruitment of eligible and talented candidates.The organization invites applications for filling up 08 vacancies for the various posts of Clerk,Coolie,Safaiwala. The candidates can apply offline on or before 2nd July 2018. Interested and skilled candidates are suggested to have a read through of the complete description given below.The information related to minimum education,age criteria and important guidelines are given in the paragraph itself.
CB Belgaum Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Belgaum|
|Name of the Job||Clerk,Coolie,Safaiwala|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||02-07-2018|
CB Belgaum Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Belgaum
Name of The Posts:
- Pharmacist Cum Clerk- 01
- Second division Clerk- 01
- Coolie – 01
- A.M Coolie – 01
- Safaiwala – 04
Last Date to Apply: 02-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidates looking for above opportunity of employment should have passed 7th/12th(PUC) with diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 14550 – Rs 26700/- (Post 1).Rs 11600 – Rs 21000/- (Post 2),Rs 9600 – Rs 14550/- (Post 3,4,5) per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is exempted for ST/PWD candidates while fees for all other categories is Rs 300/-.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 25 years (Post 1,4),28 years for (Post 2,3,5)besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bcbapps.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the candidate has to download the offline application form from the official website www.bcbapps.in and fill it with all the necessary details which includes candidate’s personal,educational details.
- Paste photograph and put your signature on the form.
- Then pay the fees in the form of demand draft as specified in the official notification and fill its details in the form.
- Finally send this completely filled form with copies of all documents at the following address : Chief Executive officer,Cantonment Board BC No. 41, Khanapur Road,Camp,Belgaum – 590001 (Karnataka state)
NOTE: Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for more updates.