CB Recruitment 2020-The Cantonment Board Deolali has liberated one of the reputed vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse Jobs. As the recruiter said they want some experienced students for the posts who are vacant for which only 06 have been available. The official notification states that only skilled and capable contenders are going to be selected for the relatable posts at www.canttboardrecruit.org. The application forms are going to be available on this official site and will be continued till 10th December 2020. Further details can be gathered from the official notification regarding age criteria, education, experience, etc.
CB Recruitment Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Deolali|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2020|
CB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Deolali
Name of the Posts-Staff Nurse Jobs
Number of Posts-06
Educational Qualifications-The aspirants who are going to fill the application form should have Diploma GNM/ B.Sc (nursing) from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Age Limitation-Aspirant’s age should ranges between 18 to 35 years counted from 10th December 2020. Relaxation in the age limit will also be applicable to the contestants who are from the reserved category of SC/ ST and PwD.
Selection Process-As per their marks and performance in Online Written Examination, selection procedure will be completed.
- Application Fees for GEN/ OBC students have to pay Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH category have to pay Rs 300/-.
- The starting date to apply for the application forms is 19th October 2020.
- The ending date to fill the application forms is 10th December 2020.
- The written exam will be held on 24th January 2021.
Salary Packages-Attractive salary packages will be handover to the students who will be qualified for Rs 35400/- to Rs 112400/- per month.
How to Apply for CB Recruitment 2020 Online-
- Eligible ones are going to be selected through a written exam.
- For the same, the online application forms are going to be filled through the official site.
- Make sure that all the details should be entered correctly.
- Along with the application fees, submit the form before 10th December 2020.
Note-Also, take the print out of the form.