CBIC Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs is organizing a recruitment for filling up 01 vacant posts of Assistant Halwai Cum Cook. Willing candidates looking for such type of job can apply by filling the offline application form. Candidates can fill the application form till 01st March 2019. Official website of CBIC is www.cochincustoms.gov.in. For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure please see the detailed advertisement given below.
CBIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Halwai cum Cook|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||01-03-2019|
CBIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Name of The Posts: Assistant Halwai cum Cook
Last Date to Apply: 01-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants looking for this job vacancy should be 10th pass with Certificate/ Diploma in Catering from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-03-2019.
Official Website: www.cochincustoms.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants have to go to the official website www.cochincustoms.gov.in.
- Click on the link to see the official notification of the specified post.
- Read the official notification and then check your eligibility for the advertised post.
- Desirous applicants may apply offline by filling the application form.
- The form can be downloaded from the official website.
- Fill this form and attach the required documents and photograph along with the application form.
- Finally, send the application form at the following address.
- Address: “Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Custom House, Willingdon Island, Cochin – 682009”
NOTE: It is suggested to the applicants to be updated about recruitment regularly.