Central Board Of Secondary Education Recruitment: CBSE invites applications for 05 posts of Accounts Officer, Joint Secretary, etc. on a full-time basis from eligible and skilled Indian Citizens. The applications need to be submitted offline to the concerned address mentioned below. Full details of vacancies to be filed are available on the website cbse.nic.in. All the interested aspirants are requested to check all the details in this article by reading it completely.
Central Board Of Secondary Education Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Officer, Joint Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||21 August 2020|
CBSE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Board Of Secondary Education
Name of The Posts:
- Joint Secretary – 02
- Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor – 01
- Assistant Secretary (Legal) – 01
- Senior Accounts Officer – 02
- Accounts Officer – 02
- Junior Accounts Officer – 12
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation/Post Graduation/CWA/CA/MBA from an accredited institute/university/board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the online application form is 21 August 2020 and the last date to submit an offline application form is 21 September 2020.
Selection Procedure: For various posts, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- Joint Secretary – Rs. 37400- Rs.67000 per month+ Grade Pay of Rs. 8700
- Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor – Rs. 37400- Rs.67000 per month+ Grade Pay of Rs. 8700
- Assistant Secretary (Legal) – Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600
- Senior Accounts Officer – Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600
- Accounts Officer – Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
- Junior Accounts Officer – Rs. 9300- Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600
Application Fees: CBSE does not ask any application fee for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates applying for various posts should be a maximum of 56 years of age. CBSE Officials will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit cbse.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CBSE Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to cbse.nic.in and open the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by CPCB and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Submit the application form online latest by 21 August 2020 and send a hard copy of it to The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
NOTE: To get more information about CBSE recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and the hard copy need to be sent on or before 21 September 2020.