Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Central Bank of India proposed to select eligible candidates to the posts of Incharge and Faculty Members. The number of vacancies for this will be declared soon or during the recruitment process. Applicants have to fill the application form offline. The form can be had from the official website of the bank i.e. www.centralbankofindia.co.in. In the below-given paragraph, we have placed educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale. the last date to apply and other important instructions to apply are given post wise through which candidates can have a look before applying.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Faculty and Incharge|
|Number of vacancies||will be disclosed soon|
|Last Date to apply||specified below|
Central Bank of India Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale (Per month)|
|1.||Incharge||Graduation or Post Graduation||Rs.15,000/-|
|2.||Faculty||B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.A. with B.Ed./ MSW/ M.A. in Rural Development/ Sociology/ Psychology||Rs.20,000/-|
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 06-05-2019
- Post 2: 25-04-2019
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the personal interview.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-65 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Application form downloaded from the official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in has to be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- This filled application form has to send or post to the address as given below.
- Post 1: “Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 1st Floor, “Metro Palace” Opp.Ernakulam Town Railway Station KOCHI -682 018”
- Post 2: “Regional Manager/Co-Chairman, Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Regional Office”
- Form received after the last date will be rejected.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to keep visiting us for regular updates.