Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment: Unbelievable Opportunities have arrived!!!… This is to provide news that a vacant position has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) according to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment 2019 to recruit up for the Various Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) post. The organization wants to arrange and wants forms from the candidates and can apply by applying online on or before the target date i.e. 3rd October 2019. The entrants want to know more about the job details can look into the article box mentioned below to know about the age, qualification, salary etc.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Posts||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last date to apply||3rd October 2019|
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name Of The Posts:
- Teacher (for Classes I-V)
- Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)
Number Of Posts: Various
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should have done :
Teacher (for Classes I-V) Senior Secondary with 50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/Graduation with B.Ed
Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII) Senior Secondary with B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates is:
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 700
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 350
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be:
- be in the range of 18 – 35 years
- Freshers can apply.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to the aspirants belonging to the reserved category, according to the organizational regulation.
Selection Process: Contenders looking for this job will be recruited through Various procedures and performance in Written Exam/ Personal Interview/ Merit List.
Salary: Selected candidates will get and will be offered with an attractive and amazing salary month.
Official Website: www.cbse.nic.in
- Date to Apply online: 3rd October 2019
- Final verification of payment of fee by the candidates: 03rd October 2019
- Online corrections if any, in the particulars uploaded by the candidate: 04th to 10th October 2019
- Download Admit Card: Third week of November (Tentative)
- Date of Examination: 08th December 2019
- Declaration of Result: Within 6th Week from the date of the Examination.
Instructions to apply for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment 2019:
- The aspirants have to send their application along with a photograph, self-attested copies of the credential documents demanded in the form.
- All the formalities will be in physical way that is online mode.
That was all we have regarding the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment 2019. Kindly visit the official website of the institution from time to time for more future updates and upgrades. Stay connected and keep checking our posts daily. Thankyou..!!