Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Central Railway, Indian Railway has opened new recruitment on 463 vacant posts. For this, the railway has asked the retired staff of Mumbai Division, Central Railway to re-engage as Station Master, Senior Clerk, and Junior Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline. The applications will be accepted till the last date. These staff member will be re-engaged on fixed monthly remuneration. Official website of Central Railway is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates may follow the paragraph given below. The paragraph includes all the eligibility criteria details and instructions to apply.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Station Master, Senior Clerk, and Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||463|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts: Station Master, Senior Clerk, and Junior Engineer
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be retired railway staff from Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-65 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-12-2019.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants have to fill the application form in offline mode.
- The form can be downloaded from the official website of Central Railway in the required format.
- In the form candidate’s personal, educational, work experience related details and paste the photograph in the space provided on the application form.
- Attach the photocopies of all the documents if asked by the railway department.
- The form has to be submitted to the P/ General Section of Mumbai Division office of Central Railway.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to visit the website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for updates and details regarding the recruitment schedule. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.