Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway Zone comes into existence in 1951 and its headquarter is located in Mumbai. Due to this transport network, the movement of masses from one place to another becomes possible. Central Railway needs 08 skilled and educated persons as Senior Residents. All aspirants seeking the job in the railway department can apply offline through the prescribed format by attending an interview on 13 August. We have provided the complete description of the poss in the below-specified paragraph, read it carefully.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Walk-in-interview||13th August 2020|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 08
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a degree of :
- DM/DNB/Post Graduation.
- Diploma in Speciality.
- from an accredited state/central university.
Selection Procedure: The capability of the candidate will be measured through an Interview.
Pay Scale: Package for the post of Senior Resident is in Pay Band 03 i.e. Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with allowances as per rules of railway board.
Age criteria: Upper level of age for Senior Resident posts is 40 years. The reserved candidates are allowed to get the relaxation in this upper limit according to organization norms.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidate should go through detailed instructions before application.
- For it, log on the website and click on news and recruitment and select press notification.
- Click on the engagement of Senior Residents and read complete details.
- After satisfying the conditions of recruitment, the applicant must draw the print of the application form on the website.
- Then fill the complete details in the application form (about the name, address, qualifications, e-mail, contact, experience, etc.).
- Attach the latest photograph in the form by using adhesive and also put signature.
- Bring the application form with all the certificates to the Medical Director’s Office, Dr. BAM Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla. Mumbai – 400027.
NOTE: Check the latest updates of recruitment on the website.