Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2020-GOOD NEWS! all the freshers as well as experienced holders will be glad to know that Central University of Gujarat (CUG) has organized a new way for their staffing process of the organization. The procedure will be completed after hiring 12 Registrar, Librarian, Finance Officer & Other Posts. From the eligible Indian nationals for appointment by direct recruitment for the Group-A Non-teaching and Other Academic vacancies, the applications are invited thoroughly. Make sure that your application form should be submitted in the prescribed format before the due date which is 19th November 2020.
Central University of Gujarat Recruitment Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Job||Registrar, Librarian, Finance Officer & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November 2020|
Central University of Gujarat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name-Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2020
Name of the Posts-Registrar, Librarian, Finance Officer & Other Posts
Number of Posts-12
- Registrar- 01 Post
- Finance Officer- 01 Post
- Controller of Examination- 01 Post
- Librarian- 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian- 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 02 Posts
- Assistant Librarian- 01 Post
- Executive Engineer- 01 Post
- Information Scientist- 01 Post
- System Analyst- 01 Post
The age of all the contenders should range from 40 years counted from. Also, age relaxation is applicable for the contestants who belong to the reserved category.
Important Dates to Apply-
- The commencement of online application forms is 19th October 2020.
- The last date for the process of completing the registration form is 19th November 2020 till 5:00 pm.
- The hard copy of the receipt of online application forms is 30th November 2020.
How to Apply for Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2020 Online-
- Applicants who desire to apply for the vacancy should have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The details including name, age, address, education, the experience should be accurately filled in.
- Also, pay the application fees.
- Submit the form before 30th November 2020.
Note-Don’t forget to take the print out of the form.