CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has come up with an official notification asking candidates to apply online for 178 vacancies of Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard by filling the applications on www.psc.cg.gov.in. The submission of the online applications is allowed till 15/07/2020.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||178|
|Last Date to Apply||15/07/2020|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Ranger-157
- Assistant Forest Guard-21
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree or Degree in Engineering must be possessed by the candidates who want to apply for the recruitment and grab the job opportunity.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to make sure that they pass in the Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected and appointed will be paid a monthly salary of Rupees 38,600/-per month (Post 1) and 56,100/-per month (Post 2).
Application Fees: The candidates will have to make sure to pay the application fee as per the category of the candidate:
- General/ OBC Creamy Layer Category: 400 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ OBC Non-Creamy Layer Category of Chhattisgarh State: 300 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be as per the following criteria:
- Candidates of Chhattisgarh State: 21-40 years
- Candidates of All Other States: 21-30 years
The date on which the specified age of the candidates will be considered is 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates will be required to make sure to apply for the recruitment for the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission by filling the online form on www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Payment of the fee is to be done by the candidates in online mode followed by uploading the scan copies of all the required academic credentials.
- A passport photo and signature are also to be submitted after which the candidates can submit their applications.
NOTE: All the forms must be submitted by 15/07/2020.