Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: We already know that candidates are waiting for a long time to know their result of exams conducted by the Indian Coast Guard for the posts of Assistant Commandant. Now waiting moments are over as the organization has announced the list of candidates who are qualified in the recruitment test. Candidates who attend the test can check their result status @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Detailed information can be collected from notification on the website.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Documents Verification (Date)||18th September 2020|
Indian Coast Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Commandant
Educational Qualifications: Only Graduates are allowed to be part of the selection.
Selection Procedure: Criteria used by the recruiter for the entire selection process are Test (Pre & Main), Interview, and Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: Once the applicant passes all the stages of recruitment, he/she will get a comfortable amount.
Age criteria: While verifying certificates, it must be clear that the candidate is born between 01st July 1990 to 30th June 1999.
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Conditions fulfilled on Documents Verification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must have installed Arogya Setu App before leaving home and screenshot printout of green staus on the app will be scrutinized.
- Candidate must have a negative report from ICMR accredited laboratory and it must not be old than 72 hours (it means the applicant must report till 03 days of the date mentioned in the report).
- Come with the formal dress for the Interview, Group Task & Psychological Test.
- In case you want a sports facility in the complex, then bring a sports dress with non-marking sports shoes.
- Candidate must bring all original certificates at Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Sector-62, Noida Uttar Pradesh – 201301 on 18th September (03:00 pm).
- The boarding facility will be provided by an organization for a period of FSB.
NOTE: Testing for final selection will last for five days excluding the arrival day.