Chhatisgarh Vyapam Recruitment 2019: Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board is organizing recruitment to fill up 07 vacant posts under Chhatisgarh Vyapam Recruitment 2019. Dam Inspector and Research Assistant positions are vacant for which applications are invited online through the official website link www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. In this regard, official notification is released by CG Vyapam on the above-specified website. Also, the information and important guidelines are given here in the next paragraph. Candidates interested in this job vacancy can follow this before applying online. The last date to fill online application is 07th April 2019.
Chhatisgarh Vyapam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Job||Dam Inspector and Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||07-04-2019|
Chhatisgarh Vyapam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board
Name of The Posts:
- Dam Inspector – 03
- Research Assistant – 04
Last Date to Apply: 07-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc./ M.Sc. from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of written exam and document verification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- General: Rs.350/-
- OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/ PH: Rs.250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online on the website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Fill the online application form and upload your photograph.
- Also, upload your signature and scanned copies of all the documents in support of your eligibility.
- Pay application fees as per the category.
- After completing the application filling process take a print of both the filled application form and fees receipt.
- Retain it for future reference.
- The hard copy of the form need not be sent to the head office.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to be updated regarding any future notification about the recruitment schedule.