Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019: Cochin Shipyard Limited is looking for candidates to be selected for recruitment on the 50 vacant posts of Ship Draftsman Trainee. Applications can be filled online on www.cochinshipyard.com till 02nd May 2019 only. We have provided all the important information and relevant instructions to be required to follow during the recruitment process.Read them carefully.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Ship Draftsman Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Last Date to apply||02nd May 2019|
Cochin Shipyard LimitedRecruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Ship Draftsman Trainee-50
Last Date to Apply: 02nd May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant must be 10th pass out with Diploma in Engineering passed from an authorized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be paid a monthly sum of Rupees 10500/- for the first year 11,500/- during the 2nd year.
Application Fees: 100 Rupees need to be paid towards application fee by General and OBC applicants while all others are fully exempted from the payment of application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The age of the candidate will be counted as on 02-05-2019.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019:
- As per the online mode of application,every applicant is to first log on to the website of the organization and fill the online application form carefully with the required personal,educational and previous work experience related information.
- Upload passport size color photo with white background and signatures of the applicant.
- Fee will be paid online followed by submission of application form.
- Keep a record of the application form in soft or hard form.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.