Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019: It is informed to our regular readers that a new employment notification is issued by the Cochin Shipyard Limited. In the notification, CSL has asked for the skilled, capable and hardworking candidates for the 40 vacant seats of Senior Project Officer and Project Officer. In this concern, applications are invited online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com. The hard copy of the filled application form has to be submitted to the office of CSL up to 30th April 2019. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. For more information and details please follow the article written below.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Senior Project Officer and Project Officer|
|Number of vacancies||40|
|Last Date to apply||24-04-2019|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Project Officer – 06
- Project Officer – 34
Last Date to Apply: 24-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have degree in Mechanical/ Electricals/ Electronics/ Civil/ Computer Science/ IT or Master Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Pay Scale: Pay scale details are as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.38,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month
- Post 2: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.32,000/- per month
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.200/- for Gen/ OBC candidates while SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years (Post 1), 18-30 years (Post 2) as on 24-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate has to fill the application form online as per instructions are given by visiting the website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- Passport size photo of the candidate has to be uploaded on the application form along with the signature.
- The photocopies of the required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded with the application form.
- Pay the application fees as specified.
- Submit the form on or before 24-04-2019.
- The hard copy of the application form has to be submitted to the following address.
- Postal Address: “The Chief General Manager (HR and Training), Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor, Kochi – 682015“
- The form should reach latest by 30th April 2019 to the specified address.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website of CSL regularly for more updates.