Collector Office Recruitment 2020: Disaster Management Cell, Union Territory of Daman & Diu is inviting applications for vacancies of Senior Consultant and Data Entry Operator. There are a total of 02 seats in the organization for which applications can be filled on the authorized format (available on the website) on or before 25th August 2020. The applicant should have knowledge of government rules and procedures.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Collector, Disaster Management Cell|
|Name of the Job||Sr. Consultant and Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||25 August 2020|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Collector, Disaster Management Cell, Moti Daman
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Consultant/Disaster Management Professional – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Post 01 – Master Degree (preference for degree holder in Disaster Management, Social Work, Sociology, Geography, Agriculture, Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning).
- Post 02 – Bachelors in any stream, Typing @40 wpm, Computer Course/Diploma (one year), and understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Reader, Internet, E-mail, etc.
- Additionally, work experience in a specific field is also mandatory (Complete details are available on the website).
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will qualify the Interview will be appointed.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as mention below :
- Rs. 100000/- (POST 01).
- Rs. 40000/- (POST 02).
Application Fees: Nothing is mentioned by the recruiter in the official notification about the fee. Therefore, applicants need not pay.
Age criteria: The maximum age of the desired candidate for post 01 is 65 years and for post 02 is 35 years. This age will be counted on the date of publishing the advertisement.
Official Website: www.daman.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form from the above-mentioned website and check application guidelines.
- Fill the details in a proper way ( Details must be about the name, address, qualifications, previous job details, age, caste, etc.)
- Staple self-attested photocopies of complete certificates related to education, age, caste proof (if reserved), and other relevant.
- Finally, post the application form with attached documents to Deputy Collector, Collectorate, Dholar, Moti Daman – 396220. E-mail – [email protected]
NOTE: For any clarification, talk us on 0260-2231377