Collector Office Recruitment 2020: An official job notification has been issued on www.umaria.nic.in by Collector Office, Umaria. The candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment for 02 vacant posts of Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator. The candidates can apply in offline mode and the last date for the receipt of the applications at the office address is 01/07/2020.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office, Umaria|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||01/07/2020|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Umaria
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to make sure that they have passed the specified academic qualification i.e Class 12th with CPCT Certificate from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Merit List and Document Verification will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a salary of Rupees 22,770/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates are not asked to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria only. The candidates with their age between the specified limit of 18-35 years can apply. The age will be counted as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.umaria.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2020:
- Collector Office, Umaria has issued a format of application to be used for applying for the recruitment.
- Take a print out of the application format and fill all the details asked in the form.
- Once the candidates have filled the details, a passport size photo of the candidate is to be pasted on the form.
- Sign and send the form with copies of the credentials to The Collector Office, Umaria, Madhya Pradesh
NOTE: All of the candidates will have to make sure to apply for the recruitment as per the specified instructions. The applications must be received at the office address latest by 01/07/2020.