Collectorate Bhagalpur (Bihar) Recruitment 2018 : This article is about the job advertisement released by Collectorate Bhagalpur,Bihar. Collectorate Bhagalpur asked for the recruitment on 553 posts of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper at various locations.Candidates who are eligible and wants to apply can fill the offline application form before 8th September 2018.We have given the complete detailed information of the recruitment regarding the eligibility criteria,number of vacancies and some important instructions.
Collectorate Bhagalpur (Bihar) Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Collectorate Bhagalpur|
|Name of the Job||Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper|
|Number of vacancies||553|
|Last Date to apply||08-09-2018|
Collectorate Bhagalpur (Bihar) Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collectorate Bhagalpur
Name of The Posts:
- Anganwadi Worker – 263
- Mini Anganwadi Worker- 20
- Anganwadi Helper – 270
Last Date to Apply: 08-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicants should be 8th /10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bhagalpur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly visit the official website and read the important instructions to apply for the recruitment.
- After this the candidates fulfilling the eligible criteria can apply by filling the offline application form.
- For this the candidates have to download the form from the official website.
- Fill all the details i.e candidate’s name,age,qualification,date of birth,parents name,post applied for etc.
- Then affix your passport size photograph and put signature on the application form.
- Attach the copies of all the relevant documents asked in the application form / official notification.
- Check the application form so that no column should be left blank and all the information filled should be correct.
- Finally post the application form to Concerned Child development Project Officer.
NOTE: Make sure that the application form should reach the office before last date i.e 08-09-2018.Also for more information and updates keep visiting official website regularly.