Office of District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2019 : Office of District Judge Hooghly has advertised for their 39 vacancies on the posts of Stenographer,LDC,Process Server,Group D. The skilled and eligible candidate can apply online through www.districts.ecourts.gov.in. The candidate interested to apply for the post must apply before 29th January 2019 i.e. last date and no application form will be accepted after that. To know more about the posts applicants are requested to go through the notification given below where you will get information about how to apply,selection process,age criteria,application fees,etc.
Office of District Judge Hooghly Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Office of The District Judge Hooghly|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer,LDC,Process Server,Group D|
|Number of vacancies||39|
|Last Date to apply||29-01-2019|
Office of District Judge Hooghly Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of The District Judge Hooghly
Name of The Posts:
- English Stenographer – 06
- Lower Division Clerk – 17
- Process Server – 03
- Group D (Peon/Farash/Dayguard/Nightguard) – 13
Last Date to Apply: 29-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate interested to apply for the post must have 8th/10th with certificate in computer training from the recognized board,institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/Stenography & Typing Test,Personality Test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as below:
- Post – 1 Rs.7100 to Rs.37600/- with grade pay Rs.3900.
- Post – 2,3 Rs.5400 to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2300/2600.
- Post – 4 Rs.4900 to Rs.16200/- with grade pay Rs.1700.
Application Fees: Post GEN/OBC SC/ST/PwD 1. English Stenographer (Gr. B) & Division Clerk (Gr. C) Rs.300 Rs.250 2. Process Server (Gr.D),Peon/Farash/Dayguard/Nightguard Rs.250 Rs.200
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 1st January 2018.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- First of all visit official website and click on apply link.
- Fill details about name,address,qualifications,etc. in the form.
- Uplaod recent photograph and signature in the form.
- At last click on submit to complete application process.
NOTE: Regular visit to website for more updates.\