CRPF Recruitment 2018 : Directorate General of Central Reserve Police Force have announced for the recruitment on different posts including DIG,Commandant,Assistant Commandant & Deputy Commandant. The total no. of vacancies is 42.The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill application form in offline mode only. The last date to fill the form is 10th August 2018.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure,eligibility and fees for application.
CRPF Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Job||DIG,Commandant,Assistant Commandant & Deputy Commandant|
|Number of vacancies||42|
|Last Date to apply||10-08-2018|
CRPF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Reserve Police Force
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Inspector General – 01
- Commandant – 05
- Assistant Commandant – 25
- Deputy Commandant – 11
Last Date to Apply: 10-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification to apply for these posts is that the applicant should hold Workings in Offices of Central/State Governments(Deputation/Re-Employment basis).
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test and interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as follows :
- Post 1 : Rs 1,31,100/- to Rs 2,16,600/-
- Post 2 :Rs 1,23,100/- to Rs 2,15,900/-
- Post 3 : Rs 56,100/- to Rs 1,77,500/-
- Post 4 : Rs 67,700/- to Rs 2,08,700/-
Application Fees: No application fees for recruitment process.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-56 years (Post 1),Less than equal to 52 years for all other posts besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10-08-2018.
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate is required to apply offline by filling the application form which can be downloaded from the given website and fill all the details correctly regarding the personal,academic and work experience.
- Completely filled form has to be sent to office whose address is given below : Deputy Inspector General (Pers), Directorate General, CRPF,CGO Complex, Block No.1, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
NOTE: Incomplete applications and those received late and/or without the requisite enclosures would be rejected.