CRPF Recruitment 2020: Central Reserved Police Force is the central government police force established with the motive to maintain and regular law and order in the country. CRPF works under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Presently, the organization has an urgent requirement of Specialist Medical Officers on 69 vacancies. An interested person must attend the interview by 15th & 16th September 2020. It is necessary to carefully check the complete details below to get to know about the recruitment elements.
CRPF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserved Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Walk-in-interview||15th and 16th September 2020|
CRPF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Reserved Police Force
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Medical Officer (SMO) – 69
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in the field of Speciality from an accredited college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Efficiency of the applicant to perform the tasks in organization will be evaluated through Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will receive the payment of Rupees Eighty-Five Thousand per month in which he/she can meet expenses in an easy way.
Age criteria: Age of interviewee on the date of attending interview must be less than 70 years, otherwise he/she will be disqualified.
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- As per the instruction and guidance issued by Central Reserved Police Force, the desired candidate can submit the details on the plain paper. Along with it, documents in original and their photocopies are compulsory.
- Also brings the five latest photographs of the applicant while attending for an interview.
- CRPF reserved the right to cancel candidature either on one month’s notice or one month’s salary as the situation may be.
- Candidates must follow all safety precautions while attending for an interview to avoid COVID-19 bad effects.
NOTE: Contract basis applications are accepted by CRPF for the duration of three years which is extendable by two years on the condition that the applicant must be less than 70 years.