CSIR Recruitment 2020: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (research and development organization in India) is demanding the educated and intellectual candidates for 08 vacancies of Project Assistant. Application due is 31st August and after this date, no individual can apply for CSIR Project Assistant Recruitment 2020. The organization will shortlist applications out of all applications and only these selected candidates are entitled to interview. For more details, refer to the para below.
CSIR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Name of the Job||Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||31st of August 2020|
CSIR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Name of The Posts:
- Project Assistant
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be certified with B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Chemical Engineering) OR M.E/M.Tech (Environmental/Chemical Engineering) ORR M.Sc (Chemistry) with Computer Literacy from an authorized college/institute.
Selection Procedure: Online Interview will be conducted by CSIR for the appointment of desired candidates on the post of Project Assistant.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get the amount around Rupees Thirty One Thousand to Rupees Thirty Five Thousand per month in which he/she can live in the society with a good reputation.
Application Fees: No fee has been demanded by CSIR for recruitment purposes.
Age criteria: Talking about the desired age, the applicant must not be more than 30 years (Project Assistant-II) and 35 years (Project Assistant III).
Official Website: www.csircmc.res.in OR www.neeri.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2020:
- Applicant satisfied with the terms and conditions of recruitment should apply.
- The first step is to draw application paper on www.neeri.res.in
- Put the complete bio-data in the form regarding the name, address, contact, qualification, experience, etc.
- Enclose the photocopies of education certificates, experience (if any), caste ( if getting relief), age evidence, and other important documents with the form.
- Convert documents into pdf format and mail to [email protected]
NOTE: For more information, you can log in through the website above to get more updates.