DEA Recruitment 2018 : Department of Economics Affairs,Government of India has released the official notification for the recruitment of skilled and capable candidates among the masses. There are 14 vacancies for the posts of Young Professionals,Consultants.Eligible and qualified candidates possessing the required criteria can apply for the job. The Candidates want to apply for the job must apply before the due date which is 15th october 2018 to avoid any kind of delay. Candidates should carefully read the below mentioned notification relevant for the posts.
DEA Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Economic Affairs|
|Name of the Job||Young Professional,Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Last Date to apply||15-10-2018|
DEA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Department Of Economic Affairs
Name of The Posts:
- Young Professional -08
- Consultant -06
Last Date To Apply: 15-10- 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have the Master Degree in Economics/Finance or MBA(Finance) or LLM from the recognized university,institute or board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of written exam,Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as follows:
- Post 1 : Rs.40000/-
- Post 2 : Rs.80000/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of Less or equal to 35 years (Post 1) and less or equal to 50 years (Post 2).
Official Website: dea.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- First of all Go to the official website i.e. www.dea.gov.in and click on apply online link which will take to a new window to open
- After click new tab will open a new page where all personal information,address,Education qualification and experience details required to fill.
- Upload passport size photogrph and signature on the Application form.
- Take out the print of the application form completed in all aspects and attach all the necessary documents required for the job.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the form to any address but soft copy will be send on the email before due date.
NOTE: The candidate should visit the official website regularly to remain in touch with the latest updates.