Department of Personnel, Chandigarh Recruitment 2019: The Department of Personnel is headed by the Home Secretary, who is the Secretary Personnel. The Department is entrusted with many functions. We feel integrated again by gauging you about a piece of news about the opportunity of attaining employment. The one with the energetic behavior is hereby notified to submit online on or before 21st October 2019. Contestants are suggested to look into the details given below in the notification concerning the jobs that is age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Department of Personnel, Chandigarh Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Department of Personnel, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Steno Typist|
|Number of vacancies||404|
|Date for Submission||21st October 2019|
Department of Personnel, Chandigarh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Personnel, Chandigarh
Name of The Posts:
- Steno Typist – 48
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts should hold a Bachelor’s Degree and/or Certificate (ICT Skills course) from any of the universities.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Typing Test/ Stenography Test.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages of Rs. 10300 – 34800 along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 3200 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the eligible candidates is:
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 1000
- And the fee for the SC/ PH/ PWD Candidates is 500
Age criteria :
- Age of contestant be in the range of 18 – 37 years.
- And the relaxation for reserved and other categories will be applied as per the regulations.
Last date to Apply : 21st October 2019
- Ending Date for Online Application form is :21st October 2019.
Official Website: Official website is chandigarh.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be attached
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy or job. Do check the official website for more updates and upgrades (chandigarh.gov.in).