Department of Posts Recruitment 2019: Department of Posts has come out with the mindblowing opportunities for the youth to secure their future and the official notification for the recruitment on the 10066 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). The interested and curious candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 4th September 2019 after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below in the notification regarding the vacancies like age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Number of vacancies||10066|
|Last Date to apply||4th September 2019|
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Posts
Name of The Posts:
Assam Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 919
Bihar Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1063
Gujarat Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2510
Karnataka Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2637
Kerala Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2086
Punjab Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 851
Last Date to Apply: 4th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold 10th from an accredited board /university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Merit List.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get an attractive and astonishing salary package of Rs. 10000-Rs. 12000 (according to the post ) per month.
- Application fee for the General and OBC/ EWS Candidates is Rs.100
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Candidates
Age criteria: Age of the candidate should be in the range of 18 – 40 years.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- The passport size photo and signature of the candidate have to be attached to the form.
- The photocopies of the required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded.
- Last date for Online Application form is 4th September 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly and attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.appost.in official website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy. Do check and visit the official website for updates and further information.