Department of Posts Recruitment 2020: Office of the Chief Postmaster General Haryana Circle published for the purpose of receiving applications in bulk and then selecting some of the applications to fill 58 vacancies of Postal Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff. We recommend our valuable readers to go through the article for complete details of Postal Recruitment 2020.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Chief Postmaster General Haryana Circle|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||58|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd September|
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Chief Postmaster General Haryana Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 25
- Postman/Mail Guard – 14
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 19
Educational Qualifications: Job aspirants who want to join the postal department must hold basic education i.e. 10th/12th from the recognized board. In addition, the applicant must have knowledge of the local language up to the matrix.
Selection Procedure: Contenders must have a good record in sports. He/She must be awarded at the national level for sports and must represent the school/college on a national level. Preference will be for such candidates who represented the country on the international level.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be given according to department rules i.e.
- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Level 4 (POST 01).
- Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Level 3 (POST 02).
- Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Level 1 (POST 03).
Application Fees: Pay a fixed amount of Rupees One Hundred only in name of CPMG Staff Haryana (Biller Id 70004) using challan method. The payment method is to take challan print from the website, fill it carefully, and make e-payment on the post office. Get a candidate receipt and keep it safe.
Age criteria: Age of the applicant must be 18-27 years (post 01-02) and 18-25 years (post 03). Moreover, relaxation to reserved candidates will be issued as per the rules of the department of posts.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in OR www.haryanapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Draw application form on www.indiapost.gov.in OR www.haryanapost.gov.in
- Fill it carefully, join the latest photograph, and enclose all relevant certificates photocopies.
- Overall, send the complete form to The Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, 107 Mall Road, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt. – 133001.
- Envelope in which application is posted must be superscribed as “Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2015-2019, Haryana Circle”
- For remote area candidates, the due date is 08th September 2020.
NOTE: Visit the website for the latest updates.