Dept of Rural development Recruitment:All the willing and desired aspirants will be glad to know that Department of Rural Development & Panchayath Raj are going to hire some of the intelligent and capable contestants for their organization. Salary and pay scale of Rs 50000/- will be given to each of them. Both Freshers as well as retired officers can apply for the same. In order to apply for the vacancy, all the aspirants need to submit the online application form before the given date which will be updated soon.
Dept of Rural Development Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Watershed Consultant, Consultant in Community Coordinator Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||updated soon|
Department of Rural Development Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Department of Rural Development
Name of the posts:
- Watershed Consultant, Consultant in Community Coordinator Jobs
Number of posts: Various
- Any Graduation Degree along with the Master Degree in Social Science or Public Relation Journalism with good academic record needs to become eligible for the vacancy.
For the freshers, the age should be below 55 years and for retired candidates, the age requires should be below 65 years.
The following steps will help the students to get selection-
- Walkin Interview
Salary and grade scale:
According to the work and posts, the salary packages will be given to them.
Important Dates to know:
Advertisement of the vacancy will notified the last date to apply for the vacancy.
Important Instructions to Apply for Dept of Rural Development Recruitment:
- Visit the official web address mentioned on the official website of the company.
- Move to the link of ‘Apply Online’.
- Start filling the personal details in the online application forms.
- Also upload the recent photo with signature.
- Attach the credentials documents required by the company.
- Submit the form before the given period.
All the details regarding Department of Rural Development have been mentioned below.