Department of Sanskrit Education,Rajasthan Recruitment:A new job advertisement about the Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 has been announced by the Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan. The organization invites skilled and talented contenders to fill up the 571 vacancies for the post of Teacher.The aspirants who are interested in applying for the job can submit the online application form as soon as possible because the last date for sending the application form is 23rd March 2018.The contenders who want to get more information regarding the vacancy details can read or visit the article mentioned below.
Department of Sanskrit Education,Rajasthan Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan|
|Name of Posts||Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||571 posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd March 2018.|
Department of Sanskrit Education,Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Company name: Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan
Name Of The Posts: Teacher
Number Of Posts:571
- Teacher (Grade-III)-TSP-67
- Teacher(Grade-III)-Non TSP-504
The desired job seekers must be possessing 12th with B.EI.Ed or BA/B.Sc.Ed / Graduation Degree with D.Ed/B.Ed.,RTET/REET from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The application fee for the GEN/OBC/MBC candidates is Rs. 100/- ,for OBC/ MBC(Non Creamy lawyer) is Rs. 70/- and for SC/ST/PH is Rs 60/-.
The desired aspirants age must be in the range of 18 to 40 years counted from 1st July 2018.Relaxation in age limit is provided to the contenders belonging to reserved categories as per organizational regulation.
The skilled aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in RTET/REET score,Merit List
The selected contenders will get handsome salary packages of Rs 23,700 per month.
The last date for the application from is 23rd March 2018.
Official Website: www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
Instructions to apply for Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly,the contenders have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form carefully.
- The application from should be completely filled with all the details regarding your name,address, qualification details, experience details etc.
- Remember to upload your photograph and signature and then submit the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website before the last date.
- The aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the organization for more information.
This was the information regarding the Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 for 571 vacancies at www.rajsanskrit.nic.in For our more future updates, you can visit the official website of the organization.Stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts daily.