DGDE Recruitment: This is to do pronouncement regarding DGDE that has come up with a new considerable advertisement regarding the Directorate General Defence Recruitment 2019 to stuff up the 13 vacancies for the Sub Divisional Officer. The organization collects, encounters and accepts the applications from smart, efficient, and good contenders. Those who want to secure their job can do offline registration on or before the last date i.e. 20th October 2019 and tighten up their seats as soon to secure their future. The contestants should go and visit the web link of the organization for more job details and can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary, and much more etc.
DGDE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Directorate General Defence Estates|
|Name of Posts||Sub Divisional Officer|
|Number of vacancies||13 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th October 2019|
DGDE Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Directorate General Defence Estates
Name Of The Posts:
- Sub Divisional Officer-13
Number Of Posts: 13
The eligible candidates must hold 10th with Diploma/Certificate (Surveying/ Draftsmanship) from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be :
- be in the range of 18 – 27 Years
- According to organizational regulation, relaxation in age limit is applicable for the contenders belonging to reserved categories.
Application Fee: Application fee is:
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 100
- Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ ExSM/ EWS/ Women Candidates
Salary: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary packages of Level – 04 per month.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be selected according to their performance in Written and Skill test
- Target Date is: 20th October 2019
- Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application (Remote areas / Flung Areas) : 05th November 2019
Official Website: www.dgde.gov.in
Address: Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040
Instructions to apply for DGDE Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants have to visit the official website.
- The form should be filled with all the details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Attach credentials as per requirement.
- Post the form at the given address.
According to my knowledge, this was the best information regarding the DGDE Recruitment 2019. Please visit the official website from time to time for more future updates. Stay tuned and keep sharing.