DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Applications for recruitment are invited by the District Health and Family Welfare Society, Karnataka online on the official website www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. The candidates will be recruited for 2815 vacancies for the posts of MO, GDMO. The last date for the submission of the applications for recruitment is 15/10/2020. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline at any cost as late applications will not be accepted.
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Society, Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||MO, GDMO|
|Number of Vacancies||2815|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2020|
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Health and Family Welfare Society, Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialist – 1460
- General Duty Medical Officer – 1265
- Dental Health Officer – 90
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed the following academic qualification from any recognized college:
- Post 1: MBBS Degree with Post Graduation Degree or diploma in the concerned subject
- Post 2: MBBS Degree
- Post 3: BDS Degree
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates need to ensure to qualify in the process of selection to be held by the organization.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary along with non-financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: No candidate is required to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates need to check if they are eligible as per the specified age criteria i.e 26-42 years.
Official Website: www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
- Applications for the recruitment are to be filled by the candidates online on the official website of District Health and Family Welfare Society, Karnataka provided above i.e www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Make sure to upload all the credentials asked as per the specified instructions related to size and format.
- The candidates can pay the fee in online mode.
- Submit the application form and note down the application number.
NOTE: Candidates providing wrong information on their age will be debarred from the recruitment in the further recruitment process.