DHS Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Services released a notification regarding recruitment this year. The notification specifies about 594 vacancies for Grade III posts of Mechanic, Assistant, Computer, Typist, and Others. The interested candidate can apply on dhs.assam.gov.in before October 21st, 2020 to avoid jam/interruption on the website. To know more about DHS Recruitment 2020, please check the information mentioned below carefully before applying.
DHS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Health Services|
|Name of the Job||Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||594|
|Last Date to Apply||21st October 2020|
DHS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Health Services
Name of The Posts:
- Refrigerator Mechanic – 01
- Auxiliary Nurse & Midwives – 545
- Computer – 16
- Junior Assistant – 08
- Field Worker/Social Worker – 11
- Field/Evaluation Worker – 03
- Steno-Typist – 07
- Laboratory Technician – 03
Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for the posts, the candidate must hold 10th with ITI/Diploma/Auxiliary Nurse & Midwives/Graduation with DCA from the authorized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Before selection on the job, the applicant is required to go through the process of Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Attractive monthly remuneration of Rupees 14000-60500/- along with the grade of 6200/7600/ will be paid on monthly basis.
Application Fees: No fee has been specified by the interviewee in the notification.
Age criteria: The date for age computation is 01st January 2020 as per the instructions prescribed by DHS and on this particular date, the applicant must exist in the range of 18-40 years.
Official Website: www.dhs.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DHS Recruitment 2020:
- To apply online for Grade III, the candidate must have all the documents readily available after reading of application instructions.
- Starting with the filling of credentials in the online form, the next step is to upload the marks sheets and supporting certificates such as age, caste, and experience.
- Also, upload the pp size photograph with a clear signature on the above mention website.
- Before final submitting the form, the candidate must go through the accuracy of details once.
NOTE: To get regular and latest updates of DHS Recruitment, the applicant must visit the official website.