Directorate of Art and Culture Recruitment 2019: We feel delightful again by providing you another amazing news about the offering of a stupendous employment opportunity. Directorate of Art and Culture have liberated for the recruitment of Music Trainers, Stage Assistant, MTS, LDC, Store Clerk. The focused, intelligent and skilled job seekers are hereby advised to submit the form offline on or before 30th August 2019. Contestants are recommended to go through the details given below in the notification regarding the vacancies that are age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Directorate of Art and Culture Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Art and Culture|
|Name of the Job||Music Trainers, Stage Assistant, MTS, LDC, Store Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||102|
|Date for Submission||30th August 2019|
Directorate of Art and Culture Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Art and Culture
Name of The Posts:
- Theatre Art Teacher – 01
- Junior Stenographer – 03
- Junior Cultural Assistant – 04
- Music Trainers – 16
- Accompanists – 25
- Store Clerk – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 15
- Driver – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff/Peon – 12
- Stage Assistant – 05
- Door Keeper – 05
- Librarian Grade-I – 03
- Book Binder – 04
- Library Attendant – 03
Last date to Apply : 30th August 2019
- Last Date to apply for it is:30th August 2019
Official Website: www.goa.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts should hold 10th/ ITI/ 12th or Diploma in relevant field/ Degree in Music/ B.Lib from any of the universities.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and/or Skill Test.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered with attractive salary packages of :
- Level – 06 (Post 1)
- Level – 04 (Post 2,5)
- Level – 02 (Post 3,6,7,13)
- Level – 05 (Post 4)
- Level – 01 (Post 9-12,14) monthly.
Application Fees: An Application fee for the candidates like the general category, SC/ST/PWD, etc will be updated soon.
Age criteria :
- Age of contestant should be less or equal to 45 years
- And the relaxation for reserved and other categories will be applied as per the regulations.
Address: Director of Art & Culture, Sanskruti Bhavan, Patto, Panaji Goa
Important Instructions to apply :
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be attached
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Aspirants are advised to send the form at the notified address.
NOTE: The contenders are advised to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy. Do check the official website for more updates and upgrades (www.goa.gov.in).