Directorate of Elemantary Education Assam Recruitment 2018 : Directorate of Elemantary Education Assam proposes to fill various post of Teacher.Total number of seats is 9635.Online applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for these regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower and Upper Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.Candidates desirous of working in DEE Assam may apply by 21st November 2018.For detailed information please read the paragraph given below.
Directorate of Elemantary Education Assam Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Elemantary Education Assam|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Teacher and Hindi Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||9635|
|Last Date to apply||21-11-2018|
Directorate of Elemantary Education Assam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Elemantary Education Assam
Name of The Posts:
1. Assistant Teacher : 5393 + 122
Upper Primary Schools :-
2. Assistant Teacher : 2068
3. Science Teacher : 299
4. Hindi Teacher : 1285
5. Arabic Teacher : 154
6. Assamese Language Teacher : 292
7. Manipuri Language Teacher : 22
Last Date to Apply: 21-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Individual lookin for this post should be 12th/ Graduation Degree with D.Ed / B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed/ TET/ UPTET qualified from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list & TET.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 14,000/- toRs. 49,000/- Per Month.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- Gen/OBC : Rs 200/-
- SC/ST(P) /SC(H) : 150/-
- For BPL candidates fees is exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-44 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.dee.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly fill the online application form on the official website.
- Upload passport size colour photograph and scanned signature alon with the certificates as specified in the official notification.
- After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
NOTE: Stay tuned for more updates and changes.