Directorate of Horticulture Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Horticulture has started the recruitment process for the engagement of skilled and qualified Indian candidates for 59 vacancies of Farm Manager, Farm Facilitator. Applications for the recruitment can be filled by the candidates in offline mode. The candidates will be to submit their applications to the office address specified below by 04/07/2020.
Directorate of Horticulture Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Horticulture|
|Name of the Job||Farm Manager, Farm Facilitator|
|Number of Vacancies||59|
|Last Date to Apply||04/07/2020|
Directorate of Horticulture Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Horticulture
Name of The Posts:
- Farm Manager-15
- Assistant Farm Manager-15
- Technical Facilitator-15
Educational Qualifications: A Graduation or Post Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Bio-Science/ Forestry is the minimum specified academic qualification required to be must possessed by the candidates.
Selection Procedure: The candidates are advised to make sure to prepare themselves for the selection process as they will be recruited only on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 50,000/-per month for Post 1 and a sum of Rupees 30,000/-per month for Post 2.
Application Fees: The candidates will not be required to pay any fee for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified instructions i.e between 18-45 years.
Official Website: www.hds.hp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate of Horticulture Recruitment 2020:
- Directorate of Horticulture has provided a format of application on the official website www.hds.hp.gov.in.
- The candidates have to use the format provided on the website only.
- Fill all the details as per the records and after that make sure to paste the latest passport size photo on the form.
- Signature is also to be done on the form.
- Attach the xerox copies of the academic and work experience related certificates with the application form and send to Directorate of Horticulture, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171002
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more such updates.