District Administration, Kabirdham Recruitment: District Administration, Kabirdham has organized a job fair for 06 Vacancies on the post of Tutor. Eligible and skilled candidates can submit the Offline application form at the specified address or through the official web link available at kawardha.gov.in. The due date for offline application is 31st July 2019 and there will have no chance after it. The candidate interested in the post must read the entire notification given below before applying for the post. For more updates candidates can visit the official website kawardha.gov.in
District Administration, Kabirdham Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Administration, Kabirdham|
|Name of the Job||Tutor|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2019|
District Administration, Kabirdham Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Administration, Kabirdham
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: Last date to apply for the District Administration, Kabirdham recruitment is 31st July 2019.
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold Graduation Degree/ BE/B.Tech/ Master Degree (Zoology/ Botany/ Physics/ Chemistry) from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance:
- Personal Interview
- Demo Class
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary package of Rs. 50,000 – 75,0000/- Per month .
Application fee: Application registration fee for the All category Candidates will be updated soon.
Age criteria: Aspirant’s age should be in the range of 21- 45 years counted from 01st January 2019. Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Postal & Email Address: DEO (District Education Officer) Office, Near Indane gas agency, Kabirdham, Chhattisgarh – 491995/ [email protected]
Official Website: kawardha.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District Administration, Kabirdham Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website gov.in .
- Fill the offline application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Starting date to fill the form is 24th July 2019
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 31st July 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 31st July 2019. Aspirants are advised to visit kawardha.gov.inofficial website of the organization time to time for more updates
NOTE: check the official website kawardha.gov.in for more job notifications and updates.