District Court, Ganjam Recruitment 2019: Best Opportunity..!!! District Court, Ganjam was originally formed a part of the southern kingdom of ancient and there were local kings in the charge of the administration of Justice. The principal Judicial Officers of the kingdom were called the “Dewan” who used to dispose of both Civil and Criminal cases. The District Court, Ganjam, anticipates the applications for filling up the 72 vacant seats of a Jr. Clerk, Copyist, Jr. Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin. The forms can be submitted offline on or 5th November 2019. Individuals are advised to go through the instructions of the apprising to know more in detail about the age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and package and application fees along with other significant instructions for the interviewees.
District Court, Ganjam Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||District Court, Ganjam|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Clerk, Copyist, Jr. Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin|
|Number of vacancies||72|
|Last Date to apply||5th November 2019|
District Court, Ganjam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Court, Ganjam
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk/ Copyist – 44
- Junior Typist – 18
- Stenographer Grade-III – 09
- Salaried Amin – 01
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold 10th with Revenue Inspector Training Passed/ 12th with Diploma in Computer Application from an accredited board/university/ institute. Freshers can apply for this.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam, Computer Science Test, Viva Voce Test.
Scale Pay: Selected interviewees will get the attractive salary packages of
- 19900 – 63200 (Post 1,2)
- 25500 – 81100 (Post 3)
- 21700 – 69100 (Post 4) Per month.
Age criteria :
- be in the range of 18 – 32 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Last Date to Apply: Target date is: 5th November 2019
Application fee: Application fee for the Candidates :
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 100
- and Fee is exempted for SC/ ST Candidates
- Last Date to Apply Offline is: 5th November 2019
Address: Office of District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, State: Odisha, Pin – 790004
Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District Court, Ganjam recruitment :
- Applicants have to stuff in the offline application form on the official website of the organization as per the rules stipulated.
- The photo scans of the required and important documents are to be linked too.
- Time-bound to submit Offline & Payment of Fee is 5th November 2019
NOTE: The interviewees should keep coming up to see the official website districts.ecourts.gov.in of the organization District Court, Ganjam to be updated on all future changes.