District Court Sirsa Recruitment 2019: A recruitment notification is published by District Court Sirsa to fill up vacant posts of Process Server & Peon. This recruitment is in Haryana for a total of 14 posts. The application form is invited in offline mode only. Willing candidates may fill the application form up to 25th February 2019. Form received after the last date will be rejected. Candidates interested in this job vacancy are asked to check the eligibility criteria first before applying. For information in this regard, applicants may check the article written below or visit the official website.
District Court Sirsa Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Court Sirsa Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Process Server, Peon|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Last Date to apply||25-02-2019|
District Court Sirsa Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Court Sirsa (Haryana)
Name of The Posts:
- Process Server – 08
- Peon – 06
Last Date to Apply: 25-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be 8th/10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- with grade pay of Rs.1300/ Rs.1650/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are to fill the application form in offline mode before the last date.
- Form downloaded from the specified website has to be filled by the candidates in his/ her own handwriting.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as asked in the form.
- Attach the photograph and required document’s xerox copies along with the application form.
- The hard copy of the filled In application form has to be sent to the address i.e. Office of District Court & Session Judge, Sirsa.
NOTE: Application form should reach latest by 25-02-2019.